1.10.2016

One Way Ticket


Standing on the border
Looking out into the great unknown
I can feel my heart beating faster as I step out on my own
There's a new horizon and the promise of a favorable wind
I'm heading out tonight, traveling light
I'm gonna start all over again


And buy a one-way ticket on a west bound train
See how far I can go
I'm gonna go out dancing in the pouring rain
And talk to someone I don't know
I will face the world around me
Knowing that I'm strong enough to let you go
And I will fall in love again
Because I can


Gonna climb the mountain
And look the eagle in the eye
I won't let fear clip my wings and tell me how high I can fly
How could I have ever believed
That love had to be so blind
When freedom was waiting, down at the station
All I had to do was make up my mind

One Way Ticket
                         ~~LeAnn Rimes



CREDITS:

Luxe Paris Fashion House - InWorld
Rich Black Cape, Black Jeans (wearing Maitreya version)
Rich Black Booties (Slink High)

Hair:  *~*Damselfly*~*Shannon

Mayfly - InWorld / Marketplace Website
Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Twilight Sea Shadow)

.: RealEvil Industries :. - Raven Leather Gloves (Slink Casual)

Eternal Dream Poses:  Vicky 02, 05, 06
Cosmopolitan through January 16th !!!!

Just Animals - French Bulldog - Mesh

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)