1.07.2016

Strollin' the Bayou

Here's a fun and flirty release by Morea Style, called April, in anthracite (gray). The top has classic or fitted mesh and attachments for the high cowl neck and puffy layered sleeves. The cowl neck has an interesting chain attachment for added flair. The skirt is a short mesh. I usually wear Medium, but in this skirt I wear a Small perfectly.

Morea Style's Riley Boots are some of my very faves! I'm wearing the version for Classic OR Maitreya.

Consider these selections while you're shopping the huge sale going on right now at the store! Sale poster below.




I'm showing off my lovely Zoz nails. These are Dusted Natural and are available at Cosmo now. The color I chose this time is the first color on the hud - it's almost white, and the "dusted" design has a bit of iridescence. Want the perfect manicure? Then you want Zoz.




CREDITS:

Hair:  ^;^CaTwA^;^ - Jolie

Morea Style - InWorld Marketplace / Website
April Anthracite
Outfit includes Top, Skirt, Earrings, Bracelet
-and-
Riley Boots (wearing Maitreya version)

Nails:  Zoz - Dusted Natural
Cosmopolitan through January 16th !!!

POSE:  oOo Studio - Innocent Six

Lighting:  LUMIPro 2016

LOCATION:  Bayou St John



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. :)